1.Do you like to stay in your pj’s or dress up for Christmas? I LOVE to stay in my pj’s; It’s gives me a warm toasty feeling inside.
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? I actually have no idea, everyone has been awesome to me… But I think I would give my social studies teacher a gift. (I know that sounds wacko.) To be honest, my homeroom class is a bratty class and the fact he still keeps his cool with us makes me feel grateful… He went through so much for us, to cram some knowledge into our brains with some fun… He even took his valuable time to see everyone in the music classes in their concert so I’M extremely grateful for that.
3. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas morning.
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread House? YESS! I just built one 2 hours ago but then my siblings began to eat the gingerbread family that lived there…. Poor family. it was a shame really. 😀
5. What do you like to do on Christmas Break? I like to READ, practice playing my viola, write, blog, and talk with friends.
6. Whats your favorite Christmas meal or treat? DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE!! I guess CANDY CANES!!
7. Whats your favorite Holiday movie? Polar Express
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread man? CANDY CANES!!!
9. Have you ever made a snowman? YESSSSSS, I LOVE SNOWMEN AND WOMEN
AND GIRLS AND BOYS AND PETS!! Especially a snowman named Olaf…
10. Which do you like, White lights or colored lights? I’ve been dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS!
I tag whoever wants to do it!