It’s NEW YEARS!!
Well, New Year’s is almost over for me, but my internet’s crappy so I didn’t get to post until now. But how’s 2015 for you girlies? Mine was actually pretty fun. I went to Myrtle Beach after 3 hrs. and 33 mins. in a small van with my family with screaming, yelling, and obnoxious singing. But the beach was actually pretty and fun.
I made a sand volcano and wrote a lot of words in the sand! The water was ICE COLD though. I actually forgot my swimming suit in Georgia and my siblings were rubbing it in my face that they had theirs. The ironic thing is that they didn’t get to use theirs and I didn’t need one. I actually liked the cold water though so I was fine. We also went to the boardwalk and two of my siblings and I went on the SkyWheel (A better protected, sealed version of a Ferris Wheel). To be honest, I was really scared as we reached the peak and then calmed down the third time we went around. Below is a New Year’s Reflection Tag for 2014!
New Year’s Reflection Tag:
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
Meeting more blogging friends online!
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
Being calmer around my siblings who love getting on my last nerve.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Being forced to go to the 6th grade but actually enjoying myself!
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
My homework drowning me in a giant sea.
5. Pick three words to describe 2014.
Interesting, Fun, Quirky
6. Pick three words your partner would use to describe your 2014 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your partner sees you).
I don’t have a partner…. but I’ll use words people see me as…. Awkward, Out Dated, Smart
7. Pick three words your partner would use to describe their 2014 (again, without asking).
Again, don’t have a partner…. I’ll describe a fictional character’s 2014… Sad, Challenging, Nice
8. What were the best books you read this year?
Finding Ruby Starling, The Immortals Series, The Lunar Chronicles, The Soul Seekers Series, Dork Diaries, No Cream Puffs, The Princess Diaries, The Airhead Trilogy, and The Gallagher Girls series. If I continued, you would be here forever.
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
With my friends and online family.
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
I became more optimistic with others instead of always doubting 1/2 of some situations.
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
I became happier, and positive (almost too much).
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
I began to express my emotions more with stories and poems. I was more in touch with my intricate happy place.
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both at school and at home)?
Doing more group projects with friends.
16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both at school and at home) this past year?
Having more projects that count about 40% of my grades.
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
Over-calculating Math problems that were for homework.
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
Working on different subjects at different times on different days for homework.
19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
My happy place is VERY specific.
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2014 for you.
“Carpe Diem (Seize The Day).”