Hey girlies, I’m doing this post because, not only because of Lish, because my half birthday passed and I completely forgot about it! Why? I HAVE NO IDEA.
It was May 28th.
Maybe you were in pain but you couldn’t feel it compared the butterflies when you talking to Arco AKA Cutie Mc– *screams but her voice is muffled*
That’s enough, self. XD
Let’s jump to it!
(You may or may not have already known some of these.)
1) I was a mute until age 5 or 6, I can’t remember right now. Wait, I think I was 5 and a 1/2.
2) I am tall, 5 ft and 6 inches now.
3) I like all genres of music, except for screamo metal. Or any type of metal.
4) The Dork Diaries book I read was Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker. DON’T LOOK AT ME, I’M A DISGRACE! XD
5) Hannah Montana has taught me a lot over the years. And a lot of songs.
If we were a movie, You’d be the right guy, And I’d be the best friend, You’d fall in love with, In the end we’d be laughing, Watching the sunset, Fade to Black, Show the names, Play that happy song. (Dang it, Iris got that tune stuck in my head. Well, it is kind of catchy!)
But In my case, I could go a little like this:
In My Reality, My crush is forced to,
Date a completely, Crazy girl out for,
All of us and all our friends, Plotting all her schemes,
Oh my gosh, Thank the skies,
SHE’S NOT HERE RIGHT NOW.
6) When I was younger, after an episode of Criminal Minds, I would circle downstairs for any murders, pick up a knife, walk slowly to the light, turn it off, then run up the stairs like a madwoman. I’m not scared of the dark anymore, though. (I had thought there were dark criminals amidst.)
7) I have never watched an episode of Supernatural or Sherlock.
8) I’m not sure that Fuller House is a good idea after we had Full House.
9) I’ve never owned a pet.
10) I am a Scorpio, born on November 17, 2001.
11) My birthday is World Peace Day, which kind of makes sense!
12) I don’t like the fact that the comments have to be on topic on Dork Diaries.
13) The Dork Diaries community I was once a part of is falling apart with Only Ana, Auburn, and Me left. We have these blogs always coming up and rising to the occasion, and even though didn’t know most of them on Dork Diaries, I’m glad I know them now.
14) I’ve never cursed a day in life nor have I stuck up the middle finger at anyone.
15) I have never not like a book.
16) I’ve developed a habit of listening to a song and then spinning in my swivel office chair, dancing in it to the music..
17) I want to be a doctor.
18) I dress modestly compared to people in this generation.
19) With focus, or without any, sometimes my southern accent sometimes comes out when I speak.
20) I have never changed this blog’s theme.
21) Sometimes, at the randomest times, I get my next post ideas.
22) I thought, since I was mute, when I was little that everyone had mini voice boxes and then the doctors had a decision to turn them on or off permanently and since they didn’t like me, they removed my voice box and bashed it and then threw it out a window into a giant ditch and that doctors would never like me for that. That’s pretty embarrassing.
23) I’ve never been asked out, been on a date or anything. GO FOREVER ALONE LIFE. #foreveralone
24) I’ve been showered in rose petals in my driveway.
25) I randomly happen to know Rowan Blanchard’s and Mickey Mouse’s birthdays….
26) My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches Of Oats.
27) I am level 16 on Wizard 101.
28) I make up new constellations all the time.
Float In The Cyber Space!!