So amy said to feel free to do this and now I guess I’m feeling free?
The rules are below:
- Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping).
- Write your favourite lyric from each song.
- Tag some peeps.
1) This is Not An Apology ~ Bea Miller: This is not an apology / I’m just a little bit stronger than you (I can’t actually relate to this song because I’m not assertive XD )
2) Crazy ~ Kat Dahlia: Tell me ’cause I don’t understand / How someone just can walk into your life / And everything before them you forget / Is it crazy?
3) Not Your Way ~ MisterWives: Fill us up with plastic and cut us up / And tie a bow (I love this, it’s so feministic)
4) Good ~ Allie X: With the sticks and stones I’m made of / Swear I tried the best I could
5) Heathen ~ Jillette Johnson: Cinder blocks around my brain / Came to mock but I remain
6) Dives ~ Alvvays: Spend the winter in a Jeep / And your summer months at home
7) Bottom Of The River ~ Delta Rae: The wolves will chase you by the pale moonlight / Drunk and driven by a devil’s hunger
8) Nuclear Seasons ~ Charli XCX: When you go please don’t leave your love in the sun / My heart would melt away
9) Seeing Stars ~ B∅RNS: There’s a love I’ve been keeping aside / And you’re the missing puzzle piece I’ve been trying to find (I love every lyric in this song, to be honest)
10) No Else But You ~ Little Daylight feat. Atlas Genius: Quiet and tongue-tied / You find me after midnight / I waited for the moon to fall on you
I have one song that I didn’t note but that’s only because whenever I want to this playlist to shuffle I have to start with song or it’s just weird. Probably because it’s the first song, but I’m going to be a rebel and put it anyways.
OctaHate ~ Ryn Weaver: From the day I saw my heart start breaking / No one saved me
I should use Spotify again.
Float In The Cyber Space!