- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Provide a link to the award creator.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
- Write a brief story of how you started your blog.
- A piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Comment on the blogs you have named here to let them know you have nominated them.
How did I start my blog?
I started my blog as a form to get my thoughts on the world after I saw others who migrated to WordPress from DD (Dork Diaries) to branch themselves out. I followed suit and HERE I AM!
calm down it’s not like you’re cool here
Advice to new bloggers
I’m an old soul on WordPress.
*whispers* I’ve been here for almost 3 years…
But my advice would be to newer bloggers is to blog what you want to to blog about. Don’t blog about things because that’s what everyone else is doing or you might lose your sense of originality and instead of it being YOUR blog, it turns into EVERYONE’S blog. Not that that’s always a bad thing, some people… blog for the people!
and anyone else who wants to do it!
Think about it now, this tag vaguely reminds me of another tag I’ve done. *shrugs*
Float In The Cyber Space!