Look, I’m not the first, …and totally not the last, to admit that the year that we call 2016 (aka Satan) was pretty bad. Not even going to cover it up with some optimistic stuff.
And this year, you guys saw a lot less of me being busy basically all year round, so join me on my 2016 overview on events relevant to me. And by that I mean they are like so… unimportant.
- Went to Canada
- Climbed Stone Mountain a few times
- Survived climbing Stone Mountain on the same day as a major KKK rally
- Started to work on a poetry collection
- Graduated middle school
- Got into, and suffered for the summer, because of AP Biology and AP Human
- Had to let go of a few things and people
- Completed a course I need for my permit
- Became a high school freshman
- Started a Tumblr
- Joined a few clubs (so I wasn’t entirely antisocial)
- Was apart of solo and ensemble (and didn’t entirely suck despite the fact I was 45 MINUTES LATE)
- Made friends with some upperclassmen
- Starting volunteering for the cord at graduation
- Went to my first homecoming ( and gnimocemoh) and helped decorate it
- 🙃🙃🙃🙃 the fucking election to top elections in disappointment
- My 15th birthday passed!
- Got over my crush of two years… and then has another one (I sure move on quick)
- Survived the first semester of my freshman year
- Was invited to a few parties???
- Pass all my classes with natural A’s
- JUST GOT MY INSTRUCTIONAL PERMIT AH
- manage to still be a lame excuse of a human being
- Had a mental breakdown each time an influential celebrity died( CAN WE ALL TAKE A SECOND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT GEORGE MICHAEL, CARRIE FISHER, AND DEBBIE REYNOLDS, DIED WITH IN THREE FUCKING DAYS… fuck this year)
It’s not much but… It’s just what went down.
Feel free to do this as well. See y’all on the flip side (2017).
Float In The Cyber Space!