Alright, I saw Lish do this, so I figured why the hell not? Some opinions and other things have changed as I’ve gone through life and matured but with controversial topics, please… no fighting in the comments.
Bold: 2014 Normal: 2016
1) Skipped class? Nope, I love school.
Still haven’t and I do like school, just not “love” it anymore.
2) Done Drugs? Does medical count? If not, no.
Nope. And since this is a reaction as well, let me add a commentary.
Ever since I entered high school, I’ve become more aware of problems and issues among my friends which had turned to not wise ideas… and we’re underage. I have two friends who drink because their parents don’t care, another friend who got depressed and started smoking, and another who started weed. And some of this was happening behind closed doors prior to high school.
In no shape or way or form do I support this or condone and have constantly voiced against this. This and UNDERAGE NO LESS, is okay.
3) Self Harmed? No, I actually think it’s horrible for that to happen.
4) Drank? It’s illegal for me to drink, I’m 13.
Not even a sip.
5) Shoplifted? I never plan on it.
6) Got a tattoo? Nah, I also never plan on it.
Nope and won’t because I’m a pansy.
7) Broken up with someone? No, I’ve never had a relationship.
Never been in a relationship.
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE:
8) Show? Pretty Little Liars.
Daria, (yes I know it’s from the 90’s but its LIT)
Fine, a current one: The Big Bang Theory
9) Movie? Lucy.
10) Song? Middle Of Starting Over by Sabrina Carpenter (For the plot of the new year!)
The (After) Life Of The Party ~ Fall Out Boy
11) Tumblr blog? I’m thinking of getting one but I don’t think I will.
(I make edits, talk bands and memes.)
12) Singer/Band? The Beatles, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Whitney Houston, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Echosmith, The Rolling Stones, Sabrina Carpenter, and Queen
HAHAHAHAHA, LOL I BECAME EMO AND ALTERNATIVE, LET’S GO.
Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, twenty one pilots, Paramore, All Time Low, Best Coast, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Marina And The Diamonds, AURORA, Ryn Weaver, Zella Day, BORNS, Betty Who, POWERS, Lorde, Wet, MS MR, MisterWives, HOLYCHILD, Broods, HAERTS, Alina Baraz, NONONO, Alison Wonderland, Kat Dahlia, Tove Styrke, WE ARE TWIN, Tori Kelly, Bebe Rexha, Laura Welsh, Charli XCX, Kitten, ZZ Ward, ASTR, Years & Years, Kate Nash, Sky Ferriera, Bastille, LP, Alvvays, Imagine Dragons, Death Cab For Cutie, Night Terrors of 1927, Elizaveta, CHVRCHES, PVRIS, Marian Hill, Icona Pop, Junior Prom, The New Pornographers, Delta Rae, The Chainsmokers, Phoebe Ryan, Jillette Johnson, The Colourist, Little Daylight, HAIM. Avril Lavigne, Allie X, Sylvan Esso
13) Memory? The first Orchestra concert I performed in! (Although there IS another one but I’ll put it in a separate blog post.
My Savannah Field Trip nearing the end of my 8th grade year.
14) Book? The Lunar Chronicles <3!
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
(It’s Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini is rising up though)
THIS OR THAT:
15) Invisibility or Ability to fly? I would like to fly. I wouldn’t have to sit in traffic anymore or sit in the stuffy Van during road trips!
I’m already invisible so Flight.
16) Cookies or Cake? I COULD get Cookie Cake. So CAKE!
17) Twitter or Facebook? I don’t have any of those.
My third home is Twitter.
18) Movies or Books? Books are LIFE.
Books are necessary for life.
19) Coke or Sprite? Can’t decide! Both!
Coke (I live where it’s made lol)
20) Blind or Deaf? Deaf you don’t have to hear crap people say to you, and there’s so much peace and QUIET.
Blind…? I need my music and there’s audiobooks.
21) Tea or Coffee? Tea, especially Peach flavored.
22) Age? I’m 13!
15 since a little more than a week ago.
23) Sign? I’m a Scorpio!
This wouldn’t change: Scorpio.
24) Height? 5’5 and 3/4!
25) Sexuality? I’m straight… Or did you mean gender wise? Then I’m a girl.
Wtf is genderwise… Straight.
26) Shoe size? 11 in womens.
27) Religion? Christianity but let’s PLEASE not fight about religion here.
Agnostic (which is not Atheist)
28) Longest Relationship? I haven’t been IN one so….
29) Gay Rights? Everyone deserves happiness that’s for sure so… I guess I approve of it in some aspects but then aren’t sure again… Let’s pretend like I never answered this.
30) Second Chances? Yeah, it’s perfectly human to make mistakes and to forgive.
Yes and I’m a naturally forgiving person.
31) Long Distance relationships? Haven’t had a relationship!
32) Abortion? NEVER., you are eradicating the ability for a baby to live life by doing that.
I’m Pro-Choice. It’s their body, if they wish… let them.
33) The Death Penalty? No, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LIFE! The government shouldn’t be the ones to judge when someone should die.
34) Drugs? No, they are harmful to us and can kill easily.
like above, hell no
35) Love? Not entirely…. The scientific concept of the five senses, chemical reactions, and the brain putting you under an illusion… it just made it some sort of lying illusion the brain created to me.
Even with the science, I suppose so.
36) Believe in Ghosts? Yes and No.
Eh…. kind of?
37) Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it? I face the shower head.
38) Sleep with the door open or closed? I sleep with it open.
39) Love someone? Nope.
40) Still watch cartoons? Yes!
41) Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No.
42) Like yourself? Yes!
Float In The Cyber Space!